- 8 hours of classroom training led by EPA approved principal instructors
- Hands-on training to simulate real-world experience
- All necessary supplies and materials
- A comprehensive electronic student manual for your on-the-go to take with and access at any time
- A digital course completion certificate for paperless record keeping, each with your unique EPA identification number
*Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry (MN DOLI) requires residential contractors to attend approved continuing education courses to renew licenses every 2 years. Both Initial and Refresher EPA Lead Renovator Certification Courses taken through ZOTA in the state of Minnesota provide continuing education hours toward your contractor license renewal! This course provides 8 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- December 13, 2018
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Venue Phone: 763-444-LEAD (5323)Address:
Free onsite parking.