- 8 hours of classroom training led by EPA approved principal instructors
- Hands-on training to simulate real-world experience
- All necessary supplies and materials
- A comprehensive electronic student manual for your on-the-go to take with and access at any time
- A digital course completion certificate for paperless record keeping, each with your unique EPA identification number
- December 10, 2018
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
We're sorry, but all ticket sales have ended.
Venue: CHC Training - Denver, CO
1775 West 55th Avenue, Denver, Colorado, 80221, United States
- 1775 West 55th Avenue, Denver, CO 80221 - Colorado Hazard Control, LLC
- Free Onsite and Street Parking
- Book, Handouts and Regulations.
- After course completion students will recieve a hard copy certificate the same day