- 4 hours of classroom training led by EPA approved principal instructors
- Hands-on training to simulate real-world experience
- All necessary supplies and materials
- A comprehensive student manual
Students MUST bring a copy of their current individual certification.
- February 4, 2019
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
650 Eva Ave., Akron, Ohio, 44306, United States
650 Eva Ave.
Akron, Ohio 44306
United States of America
- Certificates – Same day as course completion
- Parking – Free parking available on site
- Food – Coffee and snacks and lunch provided