Open Contracted Positions:
- Lead Based Paint Certified Renovator Instructor – English
- Lead Based Paint Certified Renovator Instructor – Bilingual/Spanish
Instructor needed to train classes on the EPA Lead Renovation Repair and Painting Rule (RRP). This is a contracted position with sliding hours depending on training needs. There is flexibility in scheduling classes based on the instructor’s availability. ZOTA is looking for someone that is comfortable with technology and confidant speaking in front of small and large groups.
- Candidate must hold a minimum of 8 hours of accredited lead specific training with a minimum of 2 hours devoted to hands-on training activities: Lead Renovator, Lead Inspector, Lead Risk Assessor, Lead Worker, Lead Supervisor, Lead Dust Sampling Technician or Lead Project Designer.
- Previous experience teaching workers and/or adults: through direct work experience, a part of your education as listed on diploma or transcript, or a training program completed.
- Construction experience: through education, certificate program, personal and/or professional experience.
- Conduct 8-hour initial EPA Lead Certified Renovator training program consisting of both classroom and hands-on activity
- Conduct 4-hour refresher EPA Lead Certified Renovator training program consisting of both classroom and hands-on activity
- Complete paperwork required for courses; including delivering and correcting course exams
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word and accessibility to e-mail
- Must have a laptop computer to use for delivering presentations and a camera/smart phone to take pictures of attendees
If you would like more information please call 763-318-6185 or e-mail Careers@ZOTApro.com