The Lead RRP Project Organizer is intended to help keep you in compliance with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Renovation Repair and Painting Rule (40 CFR Part 745). It’s very important because the EPA has begun issuing fines up to $37,500 for rule violations including non-compliance of required paperwork.
The Lead RRP Project Organizer is electronic and is housed in the “cloud”. You will receive unlimited access to the Project Organizer which you can access anywhere from your phone, tablet or computer. All forms and necessary paperwork can be easily printed and used whenever and wherever needed. You are able to download the full document anytime. The greatest part is, we continually update the organizer as new recordkeeping documents are required.
Did you know the EPA can audit your project records for up to 3 years after you complete your work?
The Lead RRP Project Organizer provides an easy to follow step by step process to help you follow the RRP recordkeeping requirements. It contains the most commonly used records and provides guidance on how to properly complete them. The Organizer provides guidance on what records must be maintained on the job site and how to organize your project paperwork after the job is completed.
It is highly recommended that each project maintain a Lead RRP Project Organizer! This will help you have the confidence you need in the event the EPA selects your project to audit.
Project Organizer Content:
- Project Assignment and Designation Details
- Firm Certification – EPA lead-safe certificate instruction and application requirements
- Individual Certification – Initial and renewal requirements for continued certification
- Non-Certified Worker Training – How to guide for making sure everyone on the job site has been properly training and fully documented
- Owner/Occupant Pre-Renovation Education – Duties, responsibilities and documentation for single family, multi housing, and child occupied facilities
- Lead Paint Inspection Reports
- EPA Recognized Test Kits and recording test results
- Paint Chip Sampling and test results
- Post Recordkeeping Checklist – Including containment, cleaning verification, visual inspection and cleaning verification
- Comprehensive Project Checklist – Designed to verify you didn’t miss any required steps
- Contact Information and Resources
The Environmental Protection Agency has begun issuing fines up to $37,500 for rule violations including non-compliance of required paperwork. The Lead RRP Project Organizer will help you keep paperwork organized and in compliance with the law.
Purchase your Lead RRP Project Organizer to help you stay in Compliance!
List price $75. Only $50 if purchased with your training course!
Already purchased the Lead RRP Project Organizer? Login Now