- 8 hours of classroom training led by EPA approved principal instructors
- Hands-on training to simulate real-world experience
- All necessary supplies and materials
- A comprehensive electronic student manual for your on-the-go to take with and access at any time
- A digital course completion certificate for paperless record keeping, each with your unique EPA identification number
June 7, 2023
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Venue: ZOTA Professional Training - NY White Plains
Venue Phone: (914) 366-4600Address:
200 West Main Street, White Plains, New York, 10523, United States
Certificate – A digital course completion certificate sent via email.
Parking – Free onsite parking next to building.
Training Room – Hampton Inn – 200 West Main Street, White Plains, NY 10523