- 8 hours of classroom training led by an approved principal instructor
- Hands-on training to simulate real-world experience
- All necessary supplies and materials
- A comprehensive electronic student manual for your on-the-go to take with and access at any time
- A digital course completion certificate for paperless record keeping, each with your unique identification number
*Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry (MN DOLI) requires residential contractors to attend approved continuing education courses to renew licenses every 2 years. Both Initial and Refresher EPA Lead Renovator Certification Courses taken through ZOTA in the state of Minnesota provide continuing education hours toward your contractor license renewal! This course provides 8 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
August 15, 2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Venue: ZOTA Professional Training - MN St Louis Park
6051 Golden Hills Dr, Golden Valley, Minnesota, 55416, United States
Holiday Inn Express: 6051 Golden Hills Dr, Golden Valley, MN 55416
Free on-site parking