- 4 hours of classroom training led by EPA approved principal instructors
- Hands-on training to simulate real-world experience
- All necessary supplies and materials
- A comprehensive electronic student manual for your on-the-go to take with and access at any time
- A digital course completion certificate for paperless record keeping, each with your unique EPA identification number
Course Prerequisite: As required by the EPA, an individual must have proof of their lead renovator initial certification in order to receive their refresher certification. The individual certificate will have your name and picture on it; we are not able to accept the Firm?s certificate as a replacement. Registrants must send a scanned copy of their initial certificate to certificate@ZOTApro.com prior to attending the course. In accordance with the EPA, if an individual certificate is not received, course attendance will NOT be reported to the EPA and a new certificate will NOT be issued. In cases where an attendee is unable to submit their most recent individual certificate, or if the certificate has already expired, the attendee will be required to attend an EPA Lead Renovator Certification Initial Course.
- February 8, 2019
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: Enviro-Con - NV, Las Vegas
1771 E Flamingo Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89119